Many young kobolds emerge from their warrens having learned how to hunt bats and other denizens with nothing more than a strip of drakegut and a pouch full of stones. Deadly accurate, they launch small clay pots of flaming lamp oil or inky smoke bombs to conceal their movement.
- Type: Kobold
- Crystal Affinity: Emerald
- Abilities: Mob
- Unique Actions: Hot Pot, Smoke Pot
- Movement Points: 7
- Action Points: 1
- Strength: 2B (Melee Attack, Range 1)
- Armor: 0 (Defense)
- Willpower: 2B
- Dexterity: 1B1R (Missile Attack, Range 6)
- Hearts: 1
- Skull Points: 1
- Monster Platform: 8 Bit
- Spawning Point: Kobold Warrens
Does two things: fling Hot Pot (Range6 +1B DEX Fire) which changes the math on a DEX attack to (2.5) or Smoke Pot (Aura2 Stealth).