- Backlash: If a model with Backlash exceeds an attack roll with their defense roll the attacker takes one wound. Wounds caused by Backlash do not advance the Power Gauge.
- Berserk: During its activation a model with Berserk may make a single melee attack costing no action points.
- Boo!: You may not spawn Boo Booty, Boo Booty may only enter play when the Boo Booty relic card is drawn from the Treasure Deck.
- Cola: Once per activation roll 1B. For every star rolled place a potion counter on Candy’s card.
- Dodge: A model with Dodge may use their DEX when making defense rolls unless they are suffering from Knockdown, Immobile, or Slow.
- Heal X: A model affected by Heal may remove a number of wound counters or a number of status effect counters equal to the value of X.
- Healer:When a model with Healer rolls a Heart on an attack roll they gain two Hearts instead of one if they successfully inflict a wound.
- Holy: A model with Holy may reroll a single dice when making an attack roll versus undead or demons.
- Luck: A model with Luck may gain a Potion instead of a Heart when rolled on the dice and vice versa. In addition, when opening a treasure chest they may draw two cards from the treasure deck and equip one, discarding the other.
- Massive Damage: When an attack with Massive Damage inflicts a wound it instead inflicts two wounds.
- Mob: Add +1B ATT to this model’s melee attack for every other model with Mob in melee with the target,Up to +3B ATT.
- Remedy: A model affected by Remedy may immediately remove all Status Effect counters.
- Smoke: Squares affected by Smoke block line of sight. Models within a square affected by Smoke are considered to have Stealth.
- Stealth: When a model with Stealth is targeted by a ranged effect they may immediately make a DEX roll. Subtract the number of stars rolled from the attackers range. If the roll causes the attacker to be out of range the attack is considered to have failed.
- Sturdy: A model with Sturdy may only be damaged by melee attacks.
- Teleport: A model that Teleports may move to any empty square within ten squares and line of sight of their current square.
- Tough: At the beginning of their activation a model with Tough may remove a single wound counter before Status Effects are resolved.
“A figure with Aura X projects the ability around themselves (including the model) in a square X...Aura X
“When a model with Luck draws treasure cards, they may draw one additional card, then choose one...Luck
“Abilities only effect opposing models unless they have the Augment keyword, then they effect...Augment
“Actions targeting a model with Stealth reduce their Range by 3, to a minimum of 1. Models...Stealth
“An enemy model may only target a Small model if it is within 3 squares of the model. AbilitiesSmall
“During its activation a model with Berserk may make a single Melee Attack costing no action...Berserk
Pages in category "Abilities"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.